Auto Power Factor Correction
Auto Power Factor Control Panels are extensively used in industries, commercial buildings, housing etc to improve power factor. The constantly rising power tariff and penalties imposed by the State Electricity Boards/Utility companies make imperative for any HT & LT Industry/Consumer to install an automatic power factor controller system for curtailment of power factor penalty and also to save energy by consistently maintaining higher power factor. Low power factor leads to poor power efficiency thereby increasing the apparent power drawn from the distribution network. This result in overloading of transformer, bus bars, switchgears, cables and other distribution devices within the Industry or consumer area. We have wide range ofAPFC Panels with 4 stage, 6 stage, 8 stage & 14 stage controllers available in the range of 20KVAr to 500KVAr with built in surge suppression network for each switch to suppress the dangerous surges generated while operating power factor correction.
The advantages of operating your entire factory with APFC Panels are:
The design features of ourAPFC Panels are:
- Minimizing the Line Losses, thus saving Power Consumption.
- Longer life for all electrical circuits, cables, bus bars, switches, motors etc.
- Decrease in the downtime and enhanced performance of the connected equipments.
- Curtailment of Leading Power Factor.
- Reduction of Current Consumption Charges.
- Accelerated depreciation can be availed in the first year itself.
- Modular design for easy installation, operation and maintenance.
- Microprocessor based controller with four-quadrant measurement.
- Self-adaptable with short reaction time for extremely fluctuating power levels.
- Provided with reliable & long lasting components including heavy duty, dry type Capacitors.
- Application based system & configuration with multi-bank capacitors, multi stage protection and safety devices, etc.
- Surge suppression and harmonic trapping inductors are incorporated as optional features.
- Wide ranges available from 20 KVAr to 500 KVAr in single module. Multi module construction for higher ratings.