Power And Motor Control Center
The motor control centers are used in industrial and commercial applications for connecting the individual motors for manually, remotely or automatically starting, stopping, selecting forward and reverse rotation, selecting and regulating the speed, regulating or limiting the torque and protecting against overload, single phasing, reverse phasing, phase imbalance, earth fault, under current, under/over voltage, lock rotor current, high winding temperature etc.
The motor control centers are consisting of one or more vertical metal cabinet sections with common power bus, motor control units with provision of individual connections and metering instruments.
- The motor control units comprise of circuit breakers, starters, protection devices, controllers, etc.
- All type of circuit breakers such as Switch Fuse Units, MCB, MPCB, MCCB, ACB are provided as per requirement.
- The starters are Direct on Line, Star/Delta, Auto Transformer and Soft Starting depending upon the size and use of motors.
- The protections devices include overload relays, single phase preventers, motor protection relays, earth fault relays under/over voltage relays, etc.
- The controllers are water level controllers, temperature controllers, programmable logic controllers, variable frequency drives, etc.
- Analogue or digital voltmeters, ammeters, frequency meters, multifunction meters are fitted for measurement and control of data.
- The switchgears are designed in compliance with Type 2 Coordination Charts.